Friday, May 30, 2008

MAX IS READY FOR KINDERGARTEN!!




Max had his preschool graduation this month. He was in a joy school with a few kids from our ward. They did a lot of fun things and Max loved it! He says he found another girlfriend. His first girlfriend, Audrey, is in Layton. He still talks about her all the time. Now Caroline is his girlfriend here. I wonder if she feels the same????? ( I must say, he does have good taste!) So now we count down the LOOONNNGGG summer days until he gets to ride the bus with Cole. Oh the thought already makes me sick!!! I am glad he is so excited for school though. CONGRATS MAX!!!!!

Max's teacher made this cake. Cute huh? I told Greg I was going to start baking like that. Still hasn't happened. Wishful thinking I guess. Maybe someday.

1 comments:

Stacey said...

Hey Melanie! I didnt know you guys had a blog, its so wierd how you just stumble across these things! How fun for Max to go to joy school. I still remember it! Im glad you guys are here!