Sunday, August 23, 2009

PHOTO CONTEST!

Hello everyone! I know it has been a long time since I have posted! Well, I have a contest to win so It will be even longer.... My friend Ally ( from Utah) is having her year photo anniversary. She is amazing and looks like she has been doing this forever. Check her out.... enter in the contest. (She also shoots in S. California) for my cali friends!! She is amazing! See for yourselves.

www.allysonrandlephotography.blogspot.com

I will be back sometime soon, I hope to post about our BUSY lives. :)

For some reason the link wont work here, but you can follow the link on the right side :)

Have a good day!

1 comments:

Ally said...

Melanie Palmer!

You are the winner of the very first "happy anniversary contest". You can choose a $75 gift card or a mini-session with me! Yeah!

How fun is that! :) Let me know what you decide..