Monday, February 16, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!




For Valentines Day, Greg gave me the prettiest flower arrangement! (so, I had to share a picture with all of you :) He likes to go to the flower shop and "design" his own bouquet. He did a fabulous job!!! Thanks boys!- I love you!!

The boys gave me a webkinz! THE LOVE MONKEY! I love playing the webkinz games. ( I also know that many of you do too, secretly) ! If you haven't tried it....don't start! It is almost as addicting as Facebook! ( If you want to try, go for the smoothie moves! It is so HARD!!) Greg used to give me a hard time about always being on webkinz. I needed to win money for my kids, right?? Whose bulldog is that, you ask? Yes, I have now corrupted my husband!

Ike wanted to get in on the action and have a picture with ALL of our webkinz. Yes, we all have them!! LOVE them.

Hope you all had a wonderful Valentines day full of love.....

0 comments: