Monday, February 23, 2009

WHAT A MONTH!






This month has been crazy at our house. We have ALL been sick. Cole had a terrible cough that would NOT go away... well three weeks later he lost his and I must have found it! It is miserable. You dont get any sleep and neither do the people in your bed. (yes, at our house it is people in my bed. Every night we have Ike with us, and for some reason Max has been joining us the past few nights. Is a king even BIG enough??) Max had double ear infections, and Ike had some random fever that still comes & goes. Strange.

Then, Gretta had RSV and bronchitis! Poor thing. She had to do breathing treatments every four hours and HATED it! The boys were so concerned for her. So, just when everyone is getting back to normal.....

Wham- Greg sprains his ankle playing basketball. He thought he had actually broken it because of the loud POP but I guess he severely sprained it!? He is supposed to get an MRI this week. He is your typical guy. He didnt need the pain meds offered to him from the hospital, or crutches. Well, now that all MY left over vicodin and percocet is gone he had to see the Dr. :) Also, our friend found us some crutches. MY lifesaver. Now Greg can get off the couch. I knew I didnt want 5 kids!! JUST KIDDING!! Love ya :)

Well, we are all feeling so much better! Just in time for Gretta's birthday party. :) Thanks Eric for taking Greg to the ER, Bryan for the crutches, and my cute friend Jennifer for the heart shaped pizza and yummy brownies! (we still owe ya) We have the best friends ever!

3 comments:

Emily said...

oh i'm sorry about your bad month. josh also sprained and fractured his ankle playing basketball,he was doped up and on crutches, have him go right for the CT, they will want one anyways! good luck!

Angee said...

Wow! Bummer of a month. Hope next one is better. Greg sounds typical of a guy injured. I feel your pain. Church ball is banned from our house.

p.s. Thanks for the updates. It's great to see what's happening in you family!

Jodi said...

I had no idea all this craziness was going on..I'm so sorry. That really is a bad month especially you being sick too when you're trying to keep everyone happy.I'm glad you guys are feeling better.

We have Kyle in our bed every night too, I'm guessing he comes in around 2 or 3 because every morning I wake up and he's right there next to me :)